Publications > 2016
221. Yongping Zheng, Dae-Soo Yang, Minwoo Kweun, Chenzhe Li, Yoon Young Kim, Maenghyo Cho, Jong-Sung Yu, Kyeongjae Cho “Rational design of common transition metal-nitrogen-carbon catalysts for oxygen reduction reaction in fuel cells” Submitted 2016.
220. Nitn Kaduba Chaudhari*, Tandra Panja, Suk Joong Lee, Jong-Sung Yu*, and Kwangyeol Lee* “3-dimensional Ni(OH)2 and Mn-Ni(OH)2 nanoarrays grown on nickel foam for binder free high performance supercapacitors: effect of morphology and crystallinity, CrystalEngChem, Submitted 2016.
219. Joonhee Kang, Jong-Sung Yu,* and Byungchan Han* “First-Principles Design of Graphene-based Active Catalysts for Oxygen Reduction and Evolution Reactions in the Aprotic Li–O2 Battery” Submitted 2016.
218. Zhonglin Du, Ke Zhao, Francisco Fabregat-Santiago, Zhenxiao Pan, Hua Zhang, Donghui Long, Yixin Zhao, Xinhua Zhong, Jong-Sung Yu, and Juan Bisquert “Carbon counter electrode-based quantum dot sensitized solar cells with certified efficiency exceeding 11%” Submitted 2016.
217. Kiran Pal Singh, Dhrubajyoti Bhattacharjya, Fatemeh Razmjooei and Jong-Sung Yu* “Superior energy and power density retention of novel 3D-pristine graphene-N-doped Reduced graphene oxide composite” Submitted 2016.
216. Apurba Sinhamahapatra, Jong-Pil Jeon, Joonhee Kang, Byungchan Han and Jong-Sung Yu* “Oxygen-deficient zirconia (ZrO2-x): A new material for solar light-assisted hydrogen production” Submitted 2016.
215. Thanh-Nhan Tran, Min Young Song, Kiran Pal Singh, Dae-Soo Yang, and Jong-Sung Yu* “Iron-polypyrrole electrocatalyst with remarkable activity and stability for oxygen reduction reaction in both alkaline and acidic conditions: A comprehensive assessment of catalyst preparation sequence” J. Mater. Chem. A, 2016, 4, 8645-8657. (SCI IF 7.443)
214. Hyean-Yeol Park, Min-Sik Kim, Tae-Sung Bae,Jilian Yuan* and Jong-Sung Yu* “Fabrication of binder-free pencil-trace electrode for lithium-ion battery: simplicity and high performance” Langmuir, 2016. 32(18), 4415-4423. (SCI IF 4.457)
213. Min Young Song, Dae-Soo Yang, Kiran Pal Singh, Jinlian Yuan and Jong-Sung Yu* “Nitrogen-doped hollow carbon spheres with highly graphitized mesoporous shell: Role of Fe for oxygen evolution reaction” Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2016, 191, 202-208. (SCI IF: 7.435)
212. Chunfei Zhang and Jong-Sung Yu* “Morphology-tuned synthesis of NiCo2O4-coated three-dimensional graphene architectures used as binder-free electrode for lithium-ion batteries” Chemistry: A European Journal 2016, 22(13), 4422-4430. (SCI IF: 5.731)
211. Xiangling Jia, Chen Zhang, Juanjuan Liu, Wei Lv, Da-Wei Wang, Ying Tao, Zhengjie Li, Xiaoyu Zheng, Jong-Sung Yu* and Quan-Hong Yang* “Evolution of the effect of sulfur confinement in graphene-based porous carbons for use in Li-S batteries” Nanoscale, 2016, 8, 4447-51. (SCI IF : 7.394)
210. Yong-Mun Choi, Kiran Pal Singh, Jong Doek Park, Nam-Ho You, Cheol-Min Yang, Munju Goh, and Jong-Sung Yu* “Hierachical microcellular microporous carbon from polyamic acid cryogel and its electrochemical capacitance” Energy Technology, 2016, 4 (2), 278-287. (SCI IF: 2.824).
209. Fatemeh Razmjooie, Kiran Pal Singh, and Jong-Sung Yu* “Superior pore network retention of carbon derived from naturally-dried ginkgo leaves and its enhanced oxygen reduction performance” Catalysis Today, 2016, 260, 148-157. (SCI IF: 3.893 (14))
208. Kiran Chaudhari, Sudeshna Chaudhari and Jong-Sung Yu* “Synthesis and supercapacitor performance of Au nanoparticle-decorated MWCNT” Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 2016, 761, 98-105 (16.01.15) (SCI IF: 2.729)